Fosad Consulting Limited is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Secretary shall be responsible for the maintenance, security and proper recording of the organizations records and assets as required by law and made available as when required by authorized persons
- He shall act as custodian of minutes, updating resolution and ordinance books in accordance with retention, and oversee filling minutes of any meeting and in an appropriate filling system
- He shall attend all meetings of the company; represent the organization in external events where necessary and as directed by the board, chairman or authorized persons
- He shall maintain company committee member lists for: Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Workforce Development Committee, and other committee meetings as required
- The Secretary coordinates all required events, functions and others to execute the directives of the chairman or board of directors.
- B.Sc or HND in International Relations or any related field
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant work experience in litigation law firm or corporate office with a lot of secretarial & typing functions abilities
- Expectational experience client interference and engagement.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online