Job Title: Mainten an ce Superintendent
- Maintenance Superintendent will often be based offshore, overseeing a rig. As such he is expected to be responsibli for ensuring that there is sufficient 'bunker' on board as well as managing and perparing further bunkering operations.
- The candidate will be directly responsible for leading the direction of maintenance services department.
- Will be directly responsible for the reliability, availability, integrity and performance.
- Ensure optimum availability of plants equipment as well as day-to-day report.
- Supporting the OIM with the day-to-day leadership.
- Focusing on the maintenance and services associated with maintenance.
- Manage and ensure the quality of the data of CMMS, couch staff on the platform, looking at improving technical capability and safety, continuous improvement and innovation.
- Must be able to show proven track record offshore as a maintenance lead supervisor or superintendent.
- Must be an expert in an oil field production palnt and equipment management as well as operations.
- Must have leadership experience and man management skills, qualified to stand in for OIM.
- Must have previously worked offshore with current understanding of the law.
- Candidates must possess minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or similar educational qualification in a relevant branch of Engineering or Engineering Science from a recognized institution and must be a Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 10 years relevant working experience in project planning and supervision of engineering designs, incidence investigation, CMMS and budgeting.
19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org