We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports To: General Manager
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains, generator repairs, dry cleaning machines and general knowledge on repairs of equipment .
- Additionally, hotel Maintenance Manager may evaluate a staff member's cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, Air Conditioner, Generators and repairing appliances etc.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Send in person at:
Bolton White Hotels,
No. 7 Gwandu Street, By Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki,
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.