Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the engineering design and engineering practices on a modem Power Station.
- Substantial knowledge of the engineering and maintenance aspects of a GT m a CCPP.
- The abilityio produce and manage a budget
- Sufficient knowledge of the local employment agreements to manage the Maintenance Department personnel.
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Higher National Certificate (according to British standards) will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in power generation engineering and maintenance,
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 3 years’ experience of GT Power Stations.
- Experience of working in Power Station in foreign countries preferred.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: email@example.com