Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical
Reference No: EH/ENG/018
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To ensure operational availability of rotary and static equipments in the plant
- Document all maintenance activities and perform root cause analysis on equipment failures
- Prepare work scope for corrective maintenance works in line with approved operating procedures, standards and safety requirements
- Participate in preparation of annual maintenance budget and identification of critical materials requirement needs for equipment maintenance
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Engineering Disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Engineering Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Work scoping
- Parts specification and materials management
- Mechanical Maintenance Contract Management
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.