Job Title: Maintenance Admin Officer
- Track the procurement of services and materials.
- Obtain quotations for the supply of services and materials.
- Ensuring that the company obtains the best value for these services and materials.
- Undertaking trend-analysis of the supplied items.
- Supervision of other junior employees in the department.
- Management of minimum stock levels.
- Ensuring stock lists are up to date.
- Audit stock and the registers.
- Managing the COSHH register and data sheets.
- Asset management.
- Implementation of stock control procedures.
- Identify and order PPE.
- Train junior employees.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Arranges access for suppliers and contractors to the base and its facilities.
- Administration of the department’s functions.
- Liaises with the accounts department, the Maintenance Department and the various contractors.
- Track the progress of works and the MDQ.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any other related field of study.
- Relevant professional certification and trainings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an admin/procurement role or a related field.
- Ability to work independently.
- Command of the English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Computer literate to include word processing, data management and email correspondence.
- Sound organisational skills, with the ability to priorities and react at short notice.
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read, comprehends, explain and apply written procedures.
- Working knowledge of filling and record keeping systems.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties.
- Reliable with the ability to maintain high levels of service.
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes.
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative.
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that the dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year to stop month and year (E.g. July 2013 – May 2018).