Barino Investments Limited, an Investment company in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Real Estate Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the company’s property portfolio including renovations, constructions, rents, facility management, service charge management, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth and improving the business performance of the company.
- Supervise and effectively coordinate real estate projects – renovations, construction and cleaning
- Submit feasibility report on real estate projects and investments
- Ensure the maintenance of real estate assets - fixing appliances (air conditioners, plumbing, electrics etc.)
- Source for real estate investment opportunities
- Organizing property inspections
- Liaising with property agents
- Conduct Project Risk Analysis prior to the purchase of real estate
- Facility and property management
- Liaising between the company and vendors/contractors.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies/government agencies and making prompt statutory payments (e.g. land-use charge)
- Supervise and ensure all bills are paid promptly (e.g. DSTV, Internet Bills, Service Charge)
- Manage asset documentation such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
- Protects the company's value by keeping information confidential.
- Submit periodic reports on real estate assets (updates on construction/renovations. updates on rentals, etc.).
Qualification and Experience/Skills:
- BSc / HND in Estate Management and/or professional qualification in related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferably in a real estate agency / company.
- Experience in facility management would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online