The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users (Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Minimum of first Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a plus
- Logical thought process
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.