Job Title: Interphase Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills being able to work with the various sub-teams to resolve issues and reach decisions that are in the best interest of delivering the next Field Development Plan.
- Highly competent interpersonal and influencing skills to tactfully and diplomatically manage ambiguity, conflict and uncertainty in a culturally diverse environment.
- Solid broad based experience in project engineering and project management.
- Self-motivated, accustomed to being in positions of responsibility and accountability with good planning and communication skills.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Qualifications in Safety Management, Project Management, Emergency Management or Quality Management desirable.
- 10 years’ experience in Oil, Gas and power plant Facilities;
- Front-end engineering, engineering design, procurement and construction;
- Project management systems, quality and technical assurance systems, change management, waiver/query management.
- Solid broad based project experience in all project phases. but especially within Define and Execute phases on Oil & Gas.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, Project, etc.).
- Familiar with Proprietary software packages for Interface Management (eg.CoreWorx, PIMS, PMCS etc)
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org