Human Resources Business Partner at Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Human Resources Business Partner is a Generalist who will function as a Strategic Partner focused on understanding business value drivers and translating Oilserv strategy into a differentiating business-specific people agenda.
- The HR Generalists will perform duties associated with some or all the different functional HR areas, including Employee Engagement, Industrial Relations. HR Operations. Resourcing, Learning & Development, Policy Management and Reward Management.
- Deliver increased employee engagement, aimed at making Oilserva great place to work.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan
- Support line managers in forecasting arid planning people strategy in line with business strategy.
- Contribute to maintenance of industrial efficiency and foster relationships between Management and staff.
- Support the Commercial and Business Development.
- Support the Implementation of employee development that align with Group objectives.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the organisation’s strategic agenda.
- Provide expert HR advisory and coaching to Line management and employees.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR pohcies and initiatives.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 7-8 years’ experience.
Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about the Human Resources function
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and implementation skills
- Ability to effectively manage others.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflict in the workplace
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.