Job Title: HSEQ Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Associate of the science degree in applicable field
- Formal training in safety and risk management
- Computer skills required-knowledge of Microsoft office-MSWord. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Master builder knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
- Willing to travel
- Ideally, 5 to 10 years in a similar position. Experience preferred in CCPP and GT, but industrial, marine and utility power may be acceptable.
- Some power plant maintenance experience preferred.
- HSE training minimum IOSH standard
- Organization skills
- Presentation Skill
- Documentation skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of the operational and maintenance aspects of a Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP).
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: email@example.com