We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR (Recruitment) Assistant
Requisition ID: req6877
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Human Resources
Position Reports to: Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
- Under the direct supervision of the Senior Talent Acquisition Officer, the Recruitment Assistant serves as support for recruitment related activities as well as provision of recruitment support to ensure effective and efficient execution of processes, projects and activities.
Support the Recruitment Team in achieving the core objectives to:
- Provide professional support to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process, from offer to start as well as ensuring appropriate resources are deployed to achieve the mission’s values and principles.
- Ensure national staff benefits, data and information administration are carried out effectively, in close coordination with supervisors/managers and administrators at all bases to ensure smooth delivery of internal services to employees.
- Provide comprehensive support function to the HR team for adhoc tasks and future organizational projects.
- Participate in the coordination of all aspects of recruitment and selection process including; scheduling interviews and tests with candidates, provide feedback as appropriate and conduct reference checks and back ground checks.
- Prepare recruitment materials and documents as required.
- Support the Senior Talent Acquisition Officer to ensure the maintenance of IRC recruitment module and all candidates receive timely communication and feedback.
- Draft offer letters and employment contracts and all other employee related letters for all national employees including collection and maintenance of new starters’ documents.
- Maintenance of recruitment data such job descriptions, interview grids, reference checks tests.
- Ensure consistency in the filing system of Abuja and Base HR Documents.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task.
- Work effectively as a member of the HR team to ensure optimization of resources across the team as well as delivering consistency and effectiveness of practice.
- Other relevant duties and project work as directed by the Senior Talent Officer.
- Maintenance of high technical standards.
- Conduct all duties in a professional manner following IRC Nigeria staff regulations
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management /Business Administration and relevant field required
- Not less than 12 months work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment and Talent Management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by deadline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Willing to adhere to and carry out the IRC rules.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online