Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
HR Business Partner
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of HRBP for our Outbound Logistics Business. The HRBP responsible for providing high level support, professional and strategic HR advice to Management, and serve as a liaison between management and staff.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various activities of the organisation and resolve employee-related issues.
- Managing and executing the recruitment and prepare the recruitment report weekly. Developing the local recruitment channels.
- Organizing the monthly orientation training.
- Handing the employee data and files, leading the registration for new staff.
- Directing employer departments to do employee relation and dispute with Lagos HQ (Termination, Promotion, Demotion, Salary adjustments, Probation assessments, transfers, and appointments).
- Handle HR ROI calculation and staffing quota management monthly.
- Managing the attendance of the local staff (including leave management);
- Providing the daily consultation to employer department.
- Prepare HR documents for HRIS processing, report generation, auditing HR data dashboard.
- Ensure the maintenance of organizational and enterprise culture and help promote good employee engagement within the workplace.
- Responsible for the administration and management of the payroll, compensation and, benefits, and safety and training programs to staff.
- Other jobs, as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management or any relevant field of study.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- 5-8 years of experience in HR, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory role
- HR Industry-related certifications and/or trainings is a plus.
Competences and Attributes:
- Must reside in Lagos
- Age range: 25-40 years old.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com .