A major player in the Financial sector requires a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Head, Human Resources / Administration
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Ensure the formulation and effective implementation of HR/Admin strategies to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the company’s manpower needs and ensure optimal staffing levels at all times.
- Ensure the formulation and implementation of an effective performance management system which is objective, equitable, transparent and merit driven.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Ensure the insurance and security of company assets and personnel.
- Oversee the maintenance of company assets like buildings, vehicles and power systems.
- Ensure the design and implementation of a need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the company’s business goals and improve the performance of the company.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of remuneration and reward policies and practices that will ensure the company’s market competitiveness, employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognised University with at least 10 years post qualification work experience our of which at least 4 years must have been at a top management position.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or similar bodies will be an advantage.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, ability to balance priorities and coordinate work effectively In order to meet deadlines and deal with high workload, together with a willingness to be flexible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2020.