Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Job Type: Full Time
- Preparation of period financial statements in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with accuracy and timeliness as key measurement targets
- Preparation of Board quarterly reports incorporating analytical review from previous quarter
- Coordinating the preparation for and handling of annual statutory audit
- General Ledger review and Reconciliations
- Coordinating all issues relating to the Bank?s compliance with current and emerging International Financial Reporting Standards
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Monthly CBN Returns and Queries
- Coordination of all activities relating to preparation for and handling of CBN/NDIC Risk Examinations of the Bank
- Maintaining and obtaining database for addressing request from Rating Agencies, and other strategic partners
- Managing monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts
Qualification & Experiences
- First degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any related numerate discipline with a minimum of second class or its equivalent
- Professional certification especially in ACCA or ACA
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the financial service industry especially in Commercial/Microfinance Banks operating in Nigeria
- Timely and accurate Reporting
- Prompt adaptation to new requirements.
- Zero regulatory infraction
- Strong accounting bias with deep knowledge of financial accounting and regulations
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards especially relating to financial instruments
- Candidate must also have the ability to develop financial models and use the models to analyze business opportunities and risks
- Candidate must be proficient in power point
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, self-confidence, strong conceptual and presentation skills.
- Successful candidates must be self-driven, very energetic, highly resourceful and versatile with exceptional leadership capabilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2021.