Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
- Arranges office space provided for meetings and other purposes as may be required from time to time
- Keep proper inventory of all items in the store to determine reorder needs, correct dispensation and liaise with vendors for supply.
- Ensures all dispatch needs (mails, parcels, etc) are attended.
- Maintains daily / weekly stock loss/ damages
- Check and reports any facility maintenance need.
- Perform other tasks as may be required from time to time by Admin Manager.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or other related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 1 year in Office Assistant related role
- Must know how to ride a motorcycle/bike.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]