Top Brands Incorporated – Our client is an International Engineering firm whose range of services cover: Chemical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer, Operation and Maintenance of Oil Rigs, Platforms, FPSO & FSOs, Refineries, & Petrochemicals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Finance and Administration
- Candidate must possess a Finance Degree internationally recognized professional certification, familiar with international finance standards and minimum 10 years cognate experience.
- A seasoned business administrator/financial expert with a sound background in general and project finance, banking, investment, and international business operation.
- Candidate must be ready to present verifiable proof of successful delivery of projects working with both local and international credit institutions and must have managed a business portfolio above $10 million.
Deadline: 16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Each applicant must submit a one-page summary of only relevant job experiences and accomplishments related to the advertised position to justify why they should be considered as the right fit for the job.
- Submitted Resume should include detailed work experience or projects previously undertaken to enhance an applicant’s chance of being selected for interview.