We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter
- Carry out installations and planned maintenance services of mechanical systems and machinery to avoid production interruptions.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks, and housekeeping functions to ensure machine efficiency, availability, clean and hygienic environment.
- Collect materials requested from stores for use in maintenance services and respond to emergency repair calls to avoid interruption in operation.
- Record and monitor mechanical device readings for review and evaluation.
- Federal Craft Certificate (WAEC Technical) , Trade Test I or Ordinary National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment without jeopardizing safety needs.
- Pay attention to details.
- Be able to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online