Job Title: Financial Controller
- Oversee proper maintenance of the bank’s books of accounts and finances
- Co-ordinates the preparation of regulatory and statutory returns
- Ensures timely preparation of the company’s financial and management reports
- Performance management
- Reviews the company’s cost structure and position, and makes appropriate cost reduction/management recommendations.
- Collaborate with relevant units to deliver the bank’s budget planning, reporting and management processes.
- 5 – 9 years experience in Microfinance Bank.
25th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.