- Company: GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily execution and completion of all CM requests and PPM tasks highlighted on SmartOps with high considerations for timely closure and quality delivery in all the allocated sites.
- Daily routine checks and inspection of all the units (assets, equipment, etc.) in the assigned facility across all the allocated sites to fulfil the PPM schedule (up to 95%) as agreed in the SLA (i.e., 90% compliance to SLA KPIs) and report all CM faults in real time for approval/rectification.
- Continuous monitoring of the systemic (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) integrity of each under-assigned facility with minimal downtimes.
- Continuous oversight of the access controls, security of the facility and the availability of internal/external operators (e.g., technicians, or external contractors).
- Monthly assessment of the human capital assigned to each facility with regards to the adequate completion and resolution of both CM requests and PPM tasks; assess and keep track of the technical performance history to ensure continuous delivery of premium services.
- Continuous management of the daily attendance for Technicians (using the Biometrics capturing device) and constant monitoring of timeliness in the discharge of their duties; with corresponding disciplinary actions/penalties for defaulters.
- Weekly coordination and implementation of Technician Brain Share meeting, maintaining a robust curriculum for a planned period of time covering at least two (2) months ahead.
- Periodical (i.e., quarterly) compilation of team members’ performance ratings and assessments to ensure adequacy in the skill sets within the team per time; and adequate proposition of capacity developmental programs (Technical trainings) for each team member based on the identified skills gap.
- Continuous involvement and dedication to the recruitment/on-boarding process for new Facility Operation team members with a follow-through induction plan .
Systems Compliance & Project Management:
- Compliance with the real-time usage of Zoho in ensuring that all purchases have a complimentary purchase order updated on the Zoho platform.
- Continuous enforcement on the HSE compliance of Technicians by coordinating daily meetings on effective and proper use of the GreenKey’s assets, tools, toolbox and other inventory used in the discharge of their duties.
- Daily inspection and enforcement of Technicians Uniforms and Tools.
- Daily inspection and oversight on the quality assurance of all ongoing and completed jobs across the assigned facilities.
- Ensuring daily updates, communication and follow-up with management via company’s communication channels (Slack, email)
- Ensuring swift communication and follow up with Clients.
- Daily review on SmartOps to track job completion, quality delivery and customer feedback.
Facility Performance Management:
- Constant compliance to budget per facility and service categories, with considerations to maintain high facility integrity by closing-out on all PPM tasks and ensuring cost-effectiveness other than the resulting CM issues.
- Review of SLAs to ensure the practicability of the contract terms relating to the turn-around time for premium service delivery and quality resolution.
- Any other duties assigned.
Competencies and Behavioural Expectation:
- Strong and persuasive personality
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent Technical abilities
- Good Customer Service
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with minimum of 4 years experience.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.