We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Developer
- On this role, you will be responsible for design, development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions.
- You will need to have the ability to work as part of a team and have a deep working skill set within the ESB platform as well as the soft skills to effectively communicate with senior management and peers.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Design and develop applications to support bank operations.
- Implement and support technology solutions to meet customer’s and business needs.
- Manage enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide user training and awareness for all applications managed.
- Second level support for non-core banking and e-banking solutions
- Process AutomationAnalysis of User Request for Solutions.
- Debug newly developed applications and upgrade to existing applications to check bugs, syntax and logical error, accurate documentation and logical performance(s).
- Design of new processes and modifications on all workflow applications.
- Carry out Unit, Functional, integration and load testing of new and upgrade to existing applications.
- Continuous improvement on in-house applications to reduce errors and increase performance.
- Timely monthly backup and restore of all applications managed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 Years Experience with WebSphere Message Broker EAI BPM SOA Server administration and MQ
- Expertise in Websphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ is a must
- Expert in ESQL.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online