Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all design/construction drawings, specifications, work methods and any vendor documents (installation & maintenance manuals/operation manuals, installation procedures, etc.) are effectively managed and controlled according to COMPANY policies and procedures (electronic and hard-copy format) with respect to handling, registration, extraction, numbering, revision control, distribution, archiving, retention, to handover
- Maintains and ensure execution of inventory checks against Master Technical, RFI / TQ Register to follow-up outstanding drawings, specifications, work methods and other vendor documents / drawings.
- Manage (extract, populate, review, and store technical documents and drawings) within the eROOM Technical and Non-Technical Document Folder.
- Operate the COMPANY Electronic Database Management System (repository) that captures all drawings, specifications, datasheets, and other vendor documents, etc.
- Ensure that Technical Document Control policies and procedures (classification, inventory, records retention, document reviews and audits, etc.) are implemented as developed by Information Management/Document Control Supervisor and Senior Document Controller.
- Must have excellent computer skills and possess extensive skills in oral and written communication.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, as well as outside clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Possesses advanced computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Demonstrated conceptual and practical understanding of design and drafting standards conventions with a minimum of 1-year handling experience with various technical documents and drawings (P&IDs, PFD, MSDs, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Technical Manuals / Drawings, Specifications, Engineering Documents, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage/manipulation, Autocad, and web-based applications
- 4-7 years of relevant experience including 2 years of practical document control and technical design and drafting experience in the oil and gas industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]