Job Title: Condition Monitoring Engineer
Location : Nigeria
- University graduate/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or related field)
- Knowledge of power plant engineering, operation and maintenance
- Knowledge in billing using similar system.
- 5 years or more satisfactory experience as Condition Monitoring Engineer in a power plant or complex industrial facility.
- 8 years of experience as a field Mechanical Engineer.
- Hands on experience as a millwright, maintenance mechanic, boilermaker, or industrial electrician highly preferred.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and P&ID’s required. Ability to read and comprehend structural blueprints, electrical drawings, l&C drawings, and control logic drawings highly preferred.
- Documented professional training a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Good understanding of industry best practices relating to Predictive Maintenance and Condition monitoring tools and techniques.
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Trained and skilled in CMMS. Experience with software for Condition Monitoring and Analysis highly preferred
- Previous extended tours of work in man camp/remote access locations or experience as a field contractor highly preferred.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org