We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Commissioning Lead
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Act as focal point for all SITE commissioning related matters in connection with the Integrated Project facilities, to ensure readiness for operations in accordance with Projects guidelines.
- Provide support on any technical query during execution stage to the design and project engineering teams.
- Manage and contribute to compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures or CTP’s, Operating Philosophy, O&M manuals, etc.
- Manage interface points to define the limits of commissioning, operations and maintenance responsibilities and obtain early agreement by surface facilities and asset teams.
- Provide inputs with reference to pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test / reliability runs.
- Participate in audits and reviews e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, designs reviews, pre-start-up audits, etc. and make relevant recommendations.
- Provide support to construction/ commissioning teams in connection with the above.
- Assist and manage a timely arrangements made for familiarisation and training of asset team personnel, as necessary to implement project schedules and facilitate smooth handover from project team to asset team.
- Write pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures (CTP’s), review those prepared by Contractors and ensure that final versions reflect the requirements detailed above. Ensure full participation and buy-in by the asset team from the earliest possible date.
- Specifically monitor and report on the availability of process fluid with reference to the schedule for commissioning, performance tests and reliability runs.
- Review Contractors’ HSSE and quality plans in order to ensure compatibility with Nigerian and Company Standards and specifications.
- Compile and issue timely, accurate and concise project progress reports.
- Compile the closeout reports immediately upon completion of the commissioning activities, highlighting areas for lateral learning and suggested areas of interest for the post implementation reviews.
Participate in the Company’s mentoring scheme for new Engineers and young graduates.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5-12 years
- Career Level: Entry Level
- As a Commissioning Lead with a demonstrated technical competency and well experienced in an oil and gas projects, had developed a deep level of expertise in a various disciplined engineering job with good analytical and technical capability in delivering the project in a challenging environment and various locations covers various life cycle from design concept, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning of the plant based on company business plan.
- Qualifications: B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Experience: 12 years experience in Oil & Gas industry of which at least 5 years will be in pre-commissioning & commissioning of major projects to asset handover using completions management systems such as QEDI/GoCCMS.
- Wide ranging appreciation and understanding of multi-discipline construction and commissioning processes.
- Possess thorough understanding of operation of all Oil & Gas facilities.
- Has sound knowledge of individual plant equipment commissioning and operation.
- HSE awareness and demonstrates leadership on HSE application and understanding.
- DeltaV courses 7009, 7018, 7032, SP101
- Vesda High Sensitivity Smoke Detection System Design & Commissioning Accreditation.
- Microsoft Office product suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Emerson DeltaV
- HIMA Ellop II
- HIMA SILWorx
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000, RSView 32 and RSLinx. Limited experience of RSView ME and SE, RS Networks
- Yokogawa Promace (SCADA package) and Yokogawa Centum XL, CS and CS 3000
- Bentley Nevada System 1 and Bentley Nevada 3500 Rack Configuration Software
- Dept ‘E-SPIR’ software and AutoCAD
6th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online