Job Title: Commissioning Expert
Location : Nigeria
- In addition to obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, General Engineering or a similar field, Some power plant maintenance experience preferred.
- HSE training minimum IOSH standard.
- 7 years of experience (as a commissioning expert)
- Ability to logically and systematically troubleshoot faulty equipment (mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation)
- Ability to read construction drawings (all disciplines)
- Ability to communicate with design engineers of all disciplines (process, civil, mechanical, electrical, controls)
- Familiarity with National Electric Code, and ability to interpret code requirements
- Familiarity with P&lDs, process control loops, PLCs and PLC networks, and HMIs
- Detail-oriented with strong technical skills and interpersonal skills Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experienced with PCs, Windows operating systems, Windows Office, Internet, e-mail, and smartphones.
- A commissioning expert should have expertise in carrying out the followings:
- Mobilize a complete startup staff consisting of discipline leads, start up engineers, LOTO administrator, turnover package coordinator and startup scheduler
- Conduct and direct all lube oil flushes using both high velocity and on-board pumps
- Provide instrumentation calibration
- Provide high voltage testing in preparation for back feed power
- Provide base line equipment vibration analysis records
- Manage the installation of temporary steam blow piping
- Flush and restore to normal operations all balance of plant piping systems.
- Conduct and direct all hydro testing including HRSG and conventional fired boilers
- Startup and commission water treatment plants
- Supply all test equipment required to conduct startup and testing activities
- Provide DCS initial start up and tuning services
- Provide on-the-job training of plant personnel.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org