Job Title: Chemist Specialist
Knowledge and Expertise
- An understanding of chemistry practices on a modern Power Station.
- Substantial knowledge of the Chemical aspects of a CCPP.
- A detailed knowledge of the legislation associated with the discharges from the plant.
- A detailed knowledge of the Power Station organisation.
- A detailed knowledge of the Safety Rules.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to speak and write English in a technical manner.
- Higher National Certificate in Chemistry and ideally Environmental Protection.
- At least 3 years experience in a steam and water treatment in a ST or GT power plant is preferred.
- License Requirements: Any Governmental Licenses required for the position.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org