We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employer’s systems and analysing risk.
- Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
- Administrative roles as assigned by Line Manager.
- Age: 27-30 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as the designated role
- ICAN, ACCA & other professional Certification will be considered duly
- Applicants within Maitama Environs.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.