Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of its clients in the beverages industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Accelerate and improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, drive new revenues and gaining competitive advantage over business rivals. Support company, identify market trends, opportunities to be invested in and spot business problems that need to be addressed.
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence reports.
- Develop optimal and scalable Business Intelligence application to meet customer needs.
- Oversee the data warehouse (by the collection and utilization of all data) for validation of data integrity, quality and accuracy.
- Design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems according to established standards for Business Intelligence reporting and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain Business Intelligence reporting, analysis documentations and business intelligence solutions.
- Generate Business Intelligence reports, dashboards and data models with the help of Business Intelligence tools.
- Identify and resolve Business Intelligence report related issues by working with various business teams to improve Business Intelligence reporting and analytics.
- Extend knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide ongoing refinement of processes to improve operation.
- Perform Business Intelligence research and provide results and findings to senior management, and provide support and guidance to junior analysts in report creation.
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Execute Business Intelligence projects within assigned budget and timelines.
- Analyze existing Business Intelligence reporting processes and suggest improvements.
- Provide recommendations to enhance Business Intelligence system performance and capacity, and manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting of Business Intelligence systems.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Manage new report generation and report enhancement based on the change requests.
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues in a timely fashion.
- Stay updated with business operations and business intelligence processes.
- Conduct training programs and knowledge transfer sessions to junior developers when needed.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Create policies and procedures regarding collating and analyzing data.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field required (Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred).
- 7+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role.
- 3+ years’ experience a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis.
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com .