Automation Technician at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire an Automation Technician to join our Manufacturing team in Enugu. The role will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure writing and maintaining program backups and software for all equipment in the plant.
- Conducts calibration of all electronic instruments such as transducers and maintains all electronic equipment in the company such as electronic bottle inspectors, fill height detectors, COBRIX, and PLCs.
- Carry out regular inspections for automation and electrical components of the PET line and ensures line maintenance are carried out by the team as per maintenance plan.
- Drives innovation in production equipment by ensuring continuous process improvement and exploring global and industry benchmark and employees input
- Listens to and encourages employee recommendations and implements the ones delivering values quickly
- Learns and implements best practices from outside and shares own best practices within SBC
- Promotes process automation and use of technology within the business
- Executes basic cycle maintenance, cleaning and inspection and instill these principles to be part of the culture of operators and technicians.
- Ensures proper upkeep and prevent loss of the tools and equipment in the engineering department.
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (OND) in Electrical And Electronics Engineering.
- 2 - 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Basic Programming
- Siemens S7, B&R, ASI, Allen Bradley
- Electrical Troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling Company
- Proven experience in PET Operation and Maintenance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th January, 2022.