Assistant Shift Engineer at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Shift Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts meets required standard and quality with experience in Cap.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine
- He will also maintain different machines used in the production of caps and perform plastic packaging materials.
- Monitor trends in waste generation to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Possess minimum of an HND / OND qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, and machinery.
Required Knowledge Skills & Attitude:
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine (compulsory)
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in maintenance of different machines used in the production of plastic packaging materials.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven, with a constant desire to earn a high income.
N180,000 - N250,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.