Apply at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting.
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Accounting or other related disciplines
- Candidate must be (ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent) certified
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver reports on time
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software.