Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Issue stock items to engineering team
- Ensure interdepartmental functionality
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Prepares and coordinates all accident reports
- Coordinates Insurance renewals and follow-up
- Oversees Prompt Settlement of All Local Rate, Bills, Water / Electricity / Telephone etc.
- Oversee quarterly maintenance of company vehicle at all times
- Oversee weekly checks of company vehicles with the attached drivers
- Oversees monthly report on fuel and diesel purchase
- Oversees the management of spare parts inventory
- Process all required Permits
- Manages the day to day operations of the Admin Unit
- Oversees daily administrative activities/utilities maintenance and office management functions
- Manage and Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
- Liaise with Unit heads on a weekly basis
- Contribute to the short and Long term Organizational planning and strategy
- Co-ordinate office stock taking and store stock.
- Ensure functionality of office tools and equipment.
- Carrying out of background checks on new staff.
- Oversee security activities.
- Ensure pumping of water into the building is done when due.
- To Undertake such other Duties as Required and Commensurate with the Grade and Title of the Job
- HND / B.Sc in Business Management or any other Social Sciences field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.