Idmibok International (360 HSDC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support petty cash management, including verification and review of petty cash payments for accuracy, legitimacy, and reconciliation of remaining cash with the Finance team whenever replenishment is required
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Prepares staff meeting reports and disseminates minutes to staff.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace the damaged office equipment
- Organize logistics and dispatch
- Ensure a clean, neat, and comfortable working atmosphere
- Supervise work done on the premises
- Organizes stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking
- Makes necessary arrangements for the procurement of consumable water, beverages, coffees, etc.
- Makes transport and accommodation arrangements for travelling staff.
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash.
- Support the field teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of operations such as coordinating inventory management of commodities, fleet management including motorbikes, and field administrative and operational activities.
- Support the backstops/program officers to ensure smooth implementation and documentation of Community Volunteer and Sample specimen pick-up operations-related activities.
- Support the DFO to improve efficiencies across field and HQ operations- shorten lead times, increase speed and turnaround time of all operational processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other related fields with a minimum of 2years’ relevant experience.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email