Catilas Resources Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Manager
: Koko, Delta
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our client’s company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (e.g., event planning)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO.
Required Education / Qualification:
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relative field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, and supervises when needed.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : This position is based in Koko in Delta State and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.