Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location : Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be involved with development and adherence to internal controls and the promotion of good financial management practice.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Preparation and remittance of staff pension, tax involving withholding tax (WHT), Value-added tax and other tax related matters.
- Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transaction on the Vista systems.
- Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data.
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- At least four years in Accounting experience in retail/entertainment or cinema industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]