No Surprises – We help companies communicate, motivate, engage and express their brand personality.
We understand your event is an integral part of your communication so we add our creativity, management experience and attention to detail. We build from the ground up to create a memorable experience that reflects your brand and style – be it wildly creative, ultra-professional or classic elegance. We are changing the African story through delivering world class events.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Maintenance of cash book.
- Maintenance of account receivable- Reconciliation and follow-up on all trade debtors regularly and ensuring prompt receipts of payment.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintenance of account payable- Processing all payments to creditors and vendors.
- Budget planning, Inventory and Cost Control.
- Ensure all financial transactions are captured on Quick Books accounting software.
- Payroll Management.
- Management of tax and other statutory compliance issues.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial statements.
- Liaising with and providing relevant information to Regulators and External Auditors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be computer literate, have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to five (5) years of relevant accounting experience.
- Stock Management experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.