Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Purpose of the Job
- To head, direct and coordinate the Accounts department in meeting up the departmental Goals and Objectives.
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Good First degree in Accounting and must be a Chartered accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Oversees the stock returns and assets register of the company.
- Review internal control system, procedures and processes of the company.
- Good knowledge of Sage Accounting software.
- Responsible for preparation of Management Accounts periodically for the company.
- Keeping of Company transaction statement and maintenance of required accounts.
- Strong Accounting background with strong hands on experience gathered from different Industries.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, information management ability and high tolerance level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Chief Accountant Abuja” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2020.