Our client is an integrated real estate company in Lagos.
Responsible for providing day-to-day support for all operational activities such as petty cash administration, cheque handling and requisitions. The role is also responsible for the daily call over of transactions in order to ascertain the propriety of daily postings.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Prepare analysis sheets for all invoices, request sheets (cash request) and job completion form request received.
- Submit analysis sheets with all invoices, request sheets (cash request) and job completion form back to operations and admin for approval by unit head and group head.
- Ensure swift payment of invoices.
- Provide financial support to team members.
- Prepare bank letters.
- Verify calculations and input codes into the accounts system in an accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques and transfer letters for all payments.
- Prepare salary schedule.
- Audit office petty cash and transportation
- Issue receipts for all funds received (cash, cheques, deposits and transfers).
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Collating And Updating Service Charge Data
- Collating And Updating Energy Data
- Reconciliation of Service Charge Report With General Ledger
- Preparation of Service Charge and Energy Billings
- Raising of Payment Vouchers and Journal Voucher
- Fixed Asset Register Maintenance
- Provide back up and support the Accountant
- Tertiary Degree
- ACA Part Qualified
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Mandatory).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge Of Peachtree (Sage 50)
- Experience with Audit firm an added advantage
- Good Knowledge Of Bank Reconciliation
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skill
To apply for this job please visit jobs.erecruiterafrica.com .