The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Type: Full Time
The candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated products, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise. Provides information to and assists customers.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock-out
- Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- An OND from any reputable institution.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Data Entry skill is required.
- Should have high sense of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th January, 2021.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.