Rakeb Packaging – We currently specialize in polyethylene plastic production with the goal to extend our sustainability efforts through customer recycling programs to more environment-friendly raw material alternatives. We provide a wide range of polythene products includingShopping bags, Toilet roll wrappers, Bread wrappers, Shrink wrap, Chicken packaging, Food pouches, Trash bags and Dry cleaning bags, Poly bags, T-shirt bagsand more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Addo- Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- N30,000 monthly.
- Only Female applicants for this role.
- This is an immediate Employment Opportunity
- Also proximity to Addo-Badore, Ajah is advised for the role
Application Deadline 5th January, 2021.