- Company: Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stewarding Attendant
Department: Food & Beverage
- Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team?
- As Stewarding Attendant, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Keeping floors and work areas clear of hazards and obstruction
- Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Your Experience and Skills include:
- Organized and a great team player
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene.
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.