At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them– we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Butler
Working Hours: 7 days a week
Start Date: ASAP
- We are looking for an experienced Butler whom must have experience within the hospitality industry.
- You must have wonderful passion for service and be able to conduct yourself appropriately and respectfully. Have proper manners and be a person of integrity.
- Working directly in service to the principal's needs, setting and serving at the table, managing the Principal's house needs. You will be offering a full Butler service with a no task to small or big mentality.
- It is a demanding role but the Principal is extremely likeable, generous and fair.
- The Ideal candidate must be able to speak English, have a hospitality experience, and have a passion for providing incredible service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directing and overseeing the inside the home services; cleaning and making sure the house and environment is hygenic and tidy.
- Providing one to one butler service to the principal which will need your full attention at all time.
- Providing, as needed, the proper Butler persona and services in such duties as reception of guests, service at table, beverage and refreshment service and so forth.
- Must be a good cook in order to prepare meals when needed.
- Performing detailed valet work- packing and unpacking. Preparing for travel and overseeing details in timely manner.
- Direction and oversight of vendors.
- Oversight of vehicles – Driving Mr When needed
- Maintaining appropriate records, ordering supplies, following up on things that are needed at different times of the year.
- Communicating effectively with the Principal and the PA in ways that give them the information that they require along with the confidence that you are taking care of the details.
- Other duties as they evolve or become needed over time
- The candidate should be a career-oriented and professional with the skill set of the professional Butler or from hospitality sector. The main character trait is to be anticipatory and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented and self-directed
- Devoted to his job with no family
- Someone with solid, long-standing butlering experience:
- Someone who has worked in a diplomat’s or business executive household preferred
- Someone who has not hopped from job to job, but has worked long periods of time at few employers
- Knowledge of general housekeeping standards
- Knowledge of proper care of furniture care, silver, china, fine art, antiques, flower arranging, etc.
- Is proficient at table service – formal and informal
- Is proficient at wine service
- Has experience planning (and working) private events – both formal and informal
- Someone who is self-assured, self-starter, secure in his training / experience, energetic, undaunted, flexible, happy; is not offended or daunted easily
- Someone who is loyal, committed, respectful
- Someone with experience managing and organising
- Someone with a true service heart who takes personal pride in a job well done and is committed to finishing the job, no matter what it takes
- A team player
- Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement.
- Being able to drive is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The interview process will start with telephone and video calls.
- If both parties are interested, a formal interview and trial will be arranged.