The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
Location : Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Procurement Coordinator.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Issue tender documents when delegated from Head of Procurement.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Conduct market research/surveys.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality while maintaining the best value for money.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Work with team members and the Head of procurement to perform other procurement tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems according to International Procurement Standards.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years experience as a procurement officer or related position in an international company or organization.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized, and team player.
- Candidate must have record of integrity and transparency.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and references in English or French to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Confederation of African Football (CAF) on www.cafonline.com to apply
Follow Our New Telegram Channel to get updates on Authentic Freelance, Remote and Local Jobs