Africa UK Trade and Investment Enterprise – Our clients, Emeritus Fire Consultants Nigeria Limited (EFC) and Modified Precision Consultancy Nigeria Limited (MPC), are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Abuja (FCT), Lekki – Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- EFC and MPC are set to recruit Marketing Executives.
- We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the ability of entrepreneurs to thrive by facilitating needed finance to grow businesses as well as create investment portfolios to meet individual objectives, support infrastructure project structuring, as well as create financial models, promote renewable forms of energy and education support through STEMIE, and also to provide needed training to create enhanced functionalities across sectors.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of investors/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate communication.
- Building the organisation’s image in the respective working areas and territories. To ensure the achievement of sales goals in the territory by promoting our products and services within assigned geography.
- Call on targeted school owners, heads of schools, business owners to promote and educate on the use of our products and services through one-on-one meetings and presentations, professional training programs and other appropriate means.
- Cover schools, financial institutions and individual business owners regularly to ensure availability of our products, as well as promote services.
- Achieve monthly sales target and banking credits.
- Diligently implement the STEMIE and FIRE projects detailing the program of the organisation in the area of responsibility and educate providers on business support services and the various available products and services of the company.
- Implement a number of calls daily, use all available channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per the organisation’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales reports with photos.
- Act as a link between the organisation and the customers and execute the sales and marketing strategies, identify and report training needs of customers accordingly.
- Responsible for accurately reporting sales and marketing activities, testing, territory expenses and submitting online and written reports as necessary by the deadline set forth and defined by EFC and the Managing Director.
- Execute offline marketing campaigns. Ensure that we are appropriately represented in the right conferences (trade, business, infrastructure and renewables groups, corporate, etc), print media and education journals to reach our target groups.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales / Marketing is desirable
- 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of sales processes
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market-oriented
- Some sales experience or business-to-business sales experience or preference of marketing.
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory.
- N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title, preferred location and either EFC or MPC to indicate company of interest as the subject of the email e.g “Sales Marketing Executive Lagos / Ibadan” MPC.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2021.
Follow Our New Telegram Channel to get updates on Authentic Freelance, Remote and Local Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]