Bizpool Africa, an Outsourcing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Job Linkage Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Job Linkage Manager is a professional specialized in developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with company's overall objective, strategic goals and strategies.
- As a Job Linkage Manager, you will be responsible for job linkage between our company’s trained personnel and potential Partners/Employers. You will ensure placement and retaining talented personnel with our Partners/clients. You are in charge of planning, developing, implementing and managing a new and productive Talent Placement strategy for our company.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Identify, negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company's job linkage requirements.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner company's talent with organization hiring needs.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through lead follow-up and cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Deliver a great experience to company's existing and potential clientele, represent the brand and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Generate leads and convert them into prospective and actual clients.
- Convert partnership opportunities into multiple placement on-boarding with partners and other clients.
- Ensure company's trainees get a job in their specialty of training as freelance, Interns or employment
- Conduct Market surveys and research to identify opportunities for company's Services
- Identify and define target audience, Analyse data, devise and present ideas and strategies.
- Other roles as assigned during assumption of duties.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A. holder in any field of Management or Social Sciences with 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Minimum Experience as a Talent placement Officer, Marketer, Business Development and Partner Relations Officer.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good use of traditional and Online media
- Ability to create content; prepare letters and proposals
- Strategic & Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years old as at date of Application.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.