A Digital Media & Technology Company that provides marketing services to finance industry, have various finance & investing websites and clients that includes leading financial service providers is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Website Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Website Editors / Managers for our Finance websites with global audience related to retail trading& investing.
- You will have to create in-depth trading-related content pieces and edit exiting content to keep it upto date. You must love to do research, and create in-depth editorial content, guides and reviews that are fact checked.
- Plan & create content that is well-researched. Create fact-checked content pieces, detailed guides, reviews for our websites.
- Localize content, guides, reviews for different countries and regions.
- Updating content according to our editorial standards.
- Fact checking and keeping the content up to date.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax in articles.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Develop new content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Develop consistent tone and style for all articles, contents
- Sticking to content deadlines as per content calendar
- Colaborate/Coordinate with SEO manager to plan, create new content.
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- Work with Freelance writers to liase content, give content guidelines or suggestions.
- This is a remote job
- Preferrably Bachelor's Degree in Finance.
- At least 2 years experience as a media Editor in Finance, Online Trading & Forex.
- Experienced finance, business news editors can apply.
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially as applied to press communication, financial terms, and other business news content.
- Expert level proficiency as a proofreader;
- Experience working across digital platforms (websites, mobile, blogs, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of SEO to make content according to SEO guidelines.
- Ability to maintain focus and detail orientation when processing large amounts of information or copy.
- Ability to collaborate with writers to understand their writing needs, maximize their impact and ensure they meet our editorial standards.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex topics into language that is understandable to broader audiences
- Experience with pitching ideas to different audiences, with the ability to write compellingly to either professional or lay audiences from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines.
N150,000 - N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online