The Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate and operates in some 130 countries with a workforce of over 89,000 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, Maersk is involved in a wide range of activities in the shipping, logistics, and the oil and gas industries.
Country Customer Experience Manager
- We are looking for a highly engaged and inspirational leader for Maersk Nigeria to deliver customer outcomes through an efficient & effective country CX organization.
- The role ensures the achievement of digitization, while setting the roadmaps for transformation and setting strategic vendor relationships.
- We need a leader who can passionately drive the team’s commitment to customer satisfaction. Are you the one we are looking for?
- Intensify the digitization footprint of customer experience in Nigeria
- Provide leadership for country CX drives on proactive customer support and issue resolution
- Set and maintain strategic vendor relationships
- Mobilize stakeholders, including vendors and across functions, to take necessary actions improve CX according to strategy
- Lead physical product delivery, incl. issue resolution towards the customer
- Develop network for unique intermodal set ups via rail heads or supplier collaboration, JVs etc. in the country
- Develop and sustain a capable CX organization through coaching and development
- Build team with strong knowledge of local products and services and with mixed competencies (functional and commercial), who can timely and cost efficiently deliver on all products
- Ensure country CX teams are trained in accordance with global standards, and individual customer service approaches
- Lead a highly engaged team committed to customer satisfaction.
- Amplify performance tracking through tools, applications and recommended processes within the team
- Enable a strong talent bench and coaching for direct reports and CX team
- Manage performance and ensure targets are met
- Ensure country CX teams contributes with revenue assurance/cost efficiency/growth within its area of influence.
- Ensure we maintain an efficient team across country and GSC.
- Legal compliance related to Customs regulations
We Are Looking For
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Customer service/experience or commercial leadership role
- Improving customer experience while keeping delivery and support activities cost efficient
- Sound knowledge of logistics operations and systems
- A deep understanding of logistics operations and infrastructure, competition and systems
- Strong execution. Proven track record in developing and executing multiple business objectives simultaneously
- An agile stakeholder manager and connector
- Strong influencing skills with a collaborative work-style, fostering cooperation and teamwork (inside own team and within the broader organisation)
- Self-driven, results-oriented with proven track record in sales and leadership
- Strong passion for Maersk Line and the success of our customers.
- Strong networking skills
- Inspirational and ambitious leader with high energy. Ability to lead and coach teams in an engaging and motivating environment
- Ability to positively influence colleagues outside direct report scope
- Positive and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- A chance to work with industry’s most reputed organization in a high visibility leadership role.
- At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
- We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
How to apply
Follow Our New Telegram Channel to get updates on Authentic Freelance, Remote and Local Jobs
Get new job posts by email: