Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigation Officer (Audit)
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Audit / Internal Control / Fraud Investigation
- The Ideal Candidate would join the investigation unit of the bank to oversee timely completion of investigation on reported cases of fraud, malpractices, error, and irregularities.
- Timely completion of investigation on reported cases of fraud, malpractices, error and irregularities
- Ensure quality presentation of Investigation Reports in terms of depth, presentation and recommendations.
- Liaise with Police / Law enforcement agents on investigation and stand as witness in Court on investigated cases in the course of prosecution.
- Preparation of Board / Management Reports.
- Preparation of CBN and other Regulatory returns.
- Carry out special reviews as directed by Head, Investigation & Special Review.
- Pursue recovery of funds lost as a result of fraud, errors or irregularities.
- Perform any other task as assigned by Head, Investigation & Special Review or the Chief Inspector.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information not readily available with an eye for detail.
- 4 - 5 years’ experience as an Investigation/Audit Officer
- Preferably candidates from the financial institutions
- Display good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports.
- Proficient with the banking procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online