Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are the place for you if You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- This is a 6-month renewable contract.
- As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for implementing a visual interface between the application and the end-user.
- You will combine the art of design with the science of programming.
- You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and a functional web application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting it to the back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to web pages.
- A minimum of 2 years of web application software development
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Working experience with WordPress, Webflow or any other CMS (Content management systems)
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Possess proficiency in PHP
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience in working in a CI/CD development environment.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are creative and an out-of-the-box thinker
- Have excellent execution skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
- Enjoy analytical thinking and have problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy collaborating with others, building relationships
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online