A leading Publishing company in Nigeria is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Trainee
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Document all stock returns.
- Reconcile stock on a monthly basis.
- Maintain good stock arrangement.
- Keep proper record of stock received and issued out.
- Regularly update bin-cards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Successful candidates, who must not be older than 30 years, will be required to possess the following:
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Minimum of a good first Degree in Social Sciences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with details Resume and profile to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will the contacted.